Thursday, March 11, 2010
Another Treasury
Today I was able to do another treasury on Etsy, Shiny N Bright. Check it out when you have the time, and show some love. There are several wonderful pieces of jewelry on display made by some of the finest individuals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's beautiful, and you were so kind to include my necklace! I still have the poster sketch saved for my next treasury w/ you in it - looks like I have a couple of days now to get myself ready to grab a spot! Off to comment my contest entries... Have a great day! :D
Thank you and you're welcome. Have a wonderful day!!! :O)
I lived in Temple before joining the army. Then I lived in Harker Heights while stationed at Ft. Hood. I also lived in Waxahachie, up near Dallas, when I was in college. After the army I moved down to South Texas to Beeville while I was driving a truck. My home terminal was in Laredo on the border. Now, we live in eastern NC where most of my family lives. I do miss it, but family is so important to me.
~Randy
Wow!!! You have been around parts of Texas... Yes, family is important, and spend quality time with them while you can. All my family lives here in Texas, so I will be staying here. :O) Have a great day!!!!!
Post a Comment