Welcome

Welcome to the Trouble Ink/Crafty Crafts (TICC) Blog. Here I will be posting information about new items for sale, new items I'm currently working on, along with other people and items for sale. Feel free to provide any comments along with any ideas you would like to share to help my blog and business to grow. Your continued support and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy your visit and please come back.

Have a great day.

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Quick Note

Sorry for the delay since the last posting. I have been busy trying to get things done I needed to do. I will be unavailable for a few days for I will be going in for surgery in the morning, and will be back as soon as I'm able. 

Be sure to check out jojosart in his effort to help "Save the Coast". Any support will be greatly appreciated. Please see previous posting. Thanks.

Have a wonderful day!!!!

4 comments:

Chicken Boys said...

Surgery?! It's minor, I hope. Hope you are back on your feet real soon!
~Randy

onesnevertooold said...

Wish you well and for a speedy recove!

Anonymous said...

I am a follower of your blog and just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a giveaway of one of my fabric necklaces!!!!

please enter to win! www.elliceinspired.blogspot.com

(also if you would like to share on your blog or with others that would be great too!)

ticc said...

Thanks guys. Everything went well, and I'm getting back in the flow. :O)
Have a wonderful night!!!