Welcome

Welcome to the Trouble Ink/Crafty Crafts (TICC) Blog. Here I will be posting information about new items for sale, new items I'm currently working on, along with other people and items for sale. Feel free to provide any comments along with any ideas you would like to share to help my blog and business to grow. Your continued support and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy your visit and please come back.

Have a great day.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Giveaway Winner

Sorry I'm running a little behind schedule. There were a lot of visits to my blog, but only two people entered the giveaway. To pick the winner I used the "Random Draw Generator" at  http://www.random.org/ by numbering the comments. You're probably wondering who the winner is....

The winner is.......... #1, which was Andie.
Congratulations Andie!!!!! Enjoy your $40 gift certificate. Your certificate will be mailed to your email address you provided, so watch for it. Thanks to everyone that entered.

Have a wonderful day!!!!!

1 comment:

ticc said...

Hi Josh!!
Thanks for stopping by, and I will be checking it out. Thanks for the info, and have a wonderful weekend.