Welcome

Welcome to the Trouble Ink/Crafty Crafts (TICC) Blog. Here I will be posting information about new items for sale, new items I'm currently working on, along with other people and items for sale. Feel free to provide any comments along with any ideas you would like to share to help my blog and business to grow. Your continued support and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy your visit and please come back.

Have a great day.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Really Long Time

I have really neglected my blog, and it has been a long time since I've posted. So much has been going on, and it just don't seem to be enough hours in the day to accomplish all that needs to be done. Hope everyone is well, and all is good.

I have been busy with making some new items. I have two shops up and running, Etsy and Zibbet. Be sure to check them out when you have a chance, and let me know what you think.

Etsy has changed so much, and they've done away with the chat rooms. I sure miss all my chat friends, and talking with all the great people that I have met. There is a new chat room being developed, and some of the people are already chatting there. The new site is called CHATSIE. Be sure to check it out when you get the chance, and have a chat with who's there. Be sure to thank Gene for his hard work, and check out his Etsy Shop.

Right now over at Chatsie all Etsy Sellers can advertise for free. Here is the information about advertising.

Right now there are only 6 ad slots, so as more people request ads, you might not see your ad on every refresh of the page (as the sidebar is scripted to display 6 random ads out of however many are in the pool). But it is there, and just because it's not loaded on your refresh doesn't mean someone else isn't looking at it!

Go here for CHATSIE ADVERTISING

Hope to see you all there.

Have a great day!

No comments: