Welcome

Welcome to the Trouble Ink/Crafty Crafts (TICC) Blog. Here I will be posting information about new items for sale, new items I'm currently working on, along with other people and items for sale. Feel free to provide any comments along with any ideas you would like to share to help my blog and business to grow. Your continued support and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy your visit and please come back.

Have a great day.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Day

Hi everyone!!! Hope everything is great and you're having a wonderful day. It's another day of misty and light rain, and is supposed to stop for a few days sometime this afternoon. It's rained so much lately our yard is like a swamp. We really need several days of nice sunshine to get things all dried up. If not, our chickens will start to think they are ducks. LOL.

Finishing up on a few items that I've been working on, so I can get them posted and hopefully will bring in some sales. I will see. Working on new ideas trying to come up with some unique items that might become popular. Also been talking with my brother about getting involved with Craft Shows that will be coming up to see about selling some of our items. We're getting so many and running out of room to put it all.

Will have a busy weekend when it arrives. Two of the grandkids are coming and staying the weekend, plus it's Superbowl Weekend so get ready to rumble.... Well, gotta get going. Have a great day and come back soon.    ;o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning! I know what you mean about running out of room to put everything - I've got 2 overflowing boxes of jewelry right now! Thinking about a stock reduction sale. :D Good luck if you decide to do the craft shows. There's an area I haven't tackled yet.

ticc said...

It doesn't take long to get boxes full. I have around 7 boxes full of stuff. LOL. We did one last year, but wasn't really prepared. Hoping it'll work out better this year. Have a great day, and good luck with sales.