Welcome

Welcome to the Trouble Ink/Crafty Crafts (TICC) Blog. Here I will be posting information about new items for sale, new items I'm currently working on, along with other people and items for sale. Feel free to provide any comments along with any ideas you would like to share to help my blog and business to grow. Your continued support and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy your visit and please come back.

Have a great day.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Good morning!!!

I have been working on some new things that I will be posting soon.   :O)  

I would like to do another giveaway soon, and hopefully will have more entries the next time around. I'm looking for a few suggestions on what your interests would be, so I could decide on what to giveaway. Any suggestions would be appreciated.    :O)

Have a wonderful day, and looking forward to hearing what you have to say!!!!

No comments: