Welcome

Welcome to the Trouble Ink/Crafty Crafts (TICC) Blog. Here I will be posting information about new items for sale, new items I'm currently working on, along with other people and items for sale. Feel free to provide any comments along with any ideas you would like to share to help my blog and business to grow. Your continued support and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy your visit and please come back.

Have a great day.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Treasury by kskjewelrydesigns

Kim with kskjewelrydesigns did a beautiful treasury, and included my "Country Rose Crochet Afghan. Please check out "Making Friends with My Girly Side" and show everyone some love. Also be sure to check out all the wonderful items by kskjewelrydesigns. She has lots of beautiful items for sale.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you sweet, thank you! :) It's such a beautiful afghan. Unfortunately I have demon cats that just love to ruin anything nice I get! And eat my plants, grrr... Hope your day goes well, good luck over the next few days & know you're being sent some positive energy from up here in NY.

ticc said...

You're welcome Kim. Thanks. LOL. I don't have any cats, but I do have two dogs which one likes to eat on my plants if I don't watch her. Really appreciated all the kind words, and all you sent this way.